Monday, August 15, 2011

Anderson Said:



A few things Anderson has said through out the years:







"The whole celebrity culture thing - I`m fascinated by, and repelled by, and yet I end up knowing about it."







"Obviously I was well aware that I had what people consider a privileged upbringing. My mom was never a bake-cookies sort of mom. I really had no reins whatsoever."







"That`s the thing about suicide. Try as you might to remember how a person lived his life, you always end up thinking about how he ended it."







"When I was younger, I talked to the adults around me that I respected most about how they got where they were, and none of them plotted a course they could have predicted, so it seemed a waste of time to plan too long-term. Since then I`ve always gone on my instincts."







"If I`m hip, we`ve got a problem in this country. I really shouldn`t be held up as any model of hipness. If anything I think I`m sort of old school in my approach to objective reporting and not wearing my opinion on my sleeve. There`s a lot of that in American TV news these days. Too much, in fact."







"I imagine a lot of people tune in simply to watch reporters get bitch-slapped by Mother Nature, and frankly, who can blame them?"







"it`s not your client`s obligation, or your obligation, to prove your client`s innocence. It is the prosecution`s obligation to -- to prove you`re client`s guilt."







And his most famous and infamous quote of all:







"Going gray is like ejaculating: you know it can happen prematurely, but when it does it comes as a total shock."